What other features make the BOMBSHELL CONE CURLING ROD a must have?
This styling brush comes in a 38mm white curling rod form with a base. There is a black strong fibre handle that also has one on/off switch with an indicator LED. This is basically a round comb but with an electric technique. It has some retractable bristles as well. They come out when I turn on the cool tip of the brush. The brush is very easy to use. Also, it has a long swivel cord.
Also, I can use this brush without the bristles, only as a curling rod. Then I wrap my hair on the rod and keep it normally for around a second. Then, I remove my hair. Hence, I can use it in various ways. It is super easy to use and you don’t end up burning yourself. But I always follow up with a heat protecting spray to avoid damage. Whichever way I use, I need to work with a small section of my hair, otherwise I won’t be able to get the perfect results.
Why do I need the BOMBSHELL 1.5 INCH CURLING ROD?
Creating glamorous waves, alluring
curls and beautiful textures has never been easier with the FHI Heat Glamour Curling Rod and Cone. The unique textured barrel prevents slipping and provides more control, making gorgeous results in half the time. The exclusively designed thermal glove with silicone protects finger tips without losing dexterity.
- 1” Curling Rod is ideal for long hair creating a consistent curl from root to tip
- Textured Barrel uses a diamond-shaped pattern that allows the hair to lightly grip the barrel and prevents it from sliding.
- Create glamorous waves, alluring curls and beautiful textures in half the time
- Digital Temperature Control for variable settings from 212°F to 410°F (100°C to 210°C)
- Scratch resistant ceramic barrel infused with Tourmaline to produce high amounts of negative ions to seal in vital moisture, repel humidity, reduce frizz and help eliminate static
- Exclusive Proprietary Nano-Fuzeion™ Technology, Gentle Far Infrared Heat, and low EMF (Electromagnetic Field) prevents damage to the hair to produce unmatched conditioning and shine
- Ergonomically designed with a professional 9ft swivel cord that includes a self-gripping closure
Why does the BOMBSHELL 1.5 INCH CURLING ROD rock?
The iron is mint-green (duh), and like many of the coolest beauty innovations we've been seeing lately, it's . It has a Marcel clamp that you open with a rod, not a spring, like you'd find on most consumer curling irons. Hairstylists tend to prefer Marcel wands because they give more styling flexibility and are less likely to leave behind dents. And what's really cool is that you can remove the clamp entirely (and easily) to transform the iron into a clipless curling rod. That kind of two-in-one transformation isn't something we've seen before on other tools.
I just used my curling rod for the first time and I could not be more happy with it!
Heats up quickly and meets all of my expectations. Great product!